Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

She's definitely in Paradise cause she's not here!

Fun little look at how "stereotypical" anime could be...but really isnt. For some reason I have to watch these twice, just for the humor of it all. Nice job Egoraptor, just hope you can keep up with the detail like in the 2nd Episode. They look better with the second and sometimes third shades.

When they reveal that Youske works for Galacticamaro...at one point can you hear a page turning?

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

So sad...

..that you're not gonna make more, this make me think of what Harvey Birdman needs to become. Hillarious stuff here. Thanks for the Laughs! I had to go back and watch the other 2...untill I pee'd my pants in laughter...now if you exscuse me..

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4

Its about time...

...these guys made TN4! I thought they were serious when in their christmas song, they said they weren't going to make the next episode. But Its hillarious. And why is David holding a gigantic plastic penis??

littleFoot littleFoot

You blow me away!! Cheyeah!

I love how you stylize you flash animation BG and Characters. You've got to do some sort of Tuturial on your design process. Anyhoo, I love the animation, very original and quite entertaining. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking out for more great work from you.

Fearmaker Fearmaker

Freaky...

SO I'm watching this...and at first I didn't know what to expect..but when the voice poped up...it really started to creep me out. Expecially that last part....ugh...you gave me my willies for the day.

A Tribute To Sonic! A Tribute To Sonic!

Sonic & KNUCKLES

As much as I love Sonic, the game had the both of them in it. There were some added parts that I always thought would happend that you animated, and that I liked. I also like how you played your scenes out based on the end game music mix. Not a bad job.